Duplicate Tax Statement Request

Important: Tax statements for previous years are available in My UW System. If you have access to My UW System, you can print duplicate tax statements by viewing the Tax Statements tab in the Payroll Information module . Only complete the form below if you cannot access the tax statement you need in My UW System.

1042-S Requests: If you have a Glacier account, the 1042-S forms for 2013 are now available in Glacier. Please check your Glacier account before submitting a request below.

Please allow 10 days for processing.

Fee Information

Requests for the previous year are processed at no charge. These requests will not be processed before February 15, since the UW Service Center continues to mail out forms through January 31.

Processing fees for other years are as follows:

Submit a check payable to the University of Wisconsin for the correct dollar amount. Duplicates will not be processed or issued without payment.

Mail the check to: UW Service Center, 21 N. Park Street, Suite 5101, Madison, WI 53715

Statement(s) Requested
Employee/Requestor Contact Information

(if known)

(include area code)
Mailing Information

(if non-U.S. address)

Payroll/Benefits Coordinator

Only complete this section if you are a payroll/benefits coordinator completing this request on behalf of an employee.