Welcome to the University of Wisconsin Service Center
HR, Payroll, and Benefits News
- 2012 WRS Annual Statement of Benefits —updated May 20
- Unclassified Employees: Use of Vacation and Annual Leave Reserve Account (ALRA) —May 14
- Long-Term Care Insurance Plans Available for UW Employees —May 8
- WRS News, May 2013 —May 2
- Missing Unclassified Leave Reports Now Identified in My UW —Apr 16
- Missing Unclassified Leave Reports Now Identified in My UW System —Apr 16
- Benefits: Summer Prepay Deductions —Mar 18
- 2013 State Group Life Insurance Annual Update —Mar 12
- My UW System Statements (PDFs) Unreadable For Firefox 19 Users —Mar 1
- My UW Statements (PDFs) Unreadable For Firefox 19 Users —Mar 1
Employee Self Service ESS Home | Descriptions
Manager Self Service MSS Home | Descriptions
About the UW Service Center
Visit the About the UW Service Center page for information about the Service Center's role, mission statement and system-wide payroll and benefits statistics.
The uwservice.wisc.edu web team appreciates feedback from UW employees and administrators. Acting on your good suggestions makes this site better and helps us plan for the future. Our goal is to provide a positive and personalized user experience within an campus/institution specific web environment.
We have successfully tested a number of technologies and communication strategies:
- Implemented a web design that provided a common, but tailored user experience for all UW employees system-wide.
- Utilized the My UW System portal as the entry point for HR, payroll, and benefits information.
- Sponsored this blog to allowed us to communicate new information as it became available and react quickly to employee and administrator requests for additional information.
- Hosted training tutorial videos that provide system-wide broadcast content for all UW employees.
As a sister website to My UW System, uwservice.wisc.edu will provide a common space for easy navigation to the varied resources that employees and administrators will need for the HRS implementation. We encourage you to visit the My UW System portal and this site frequently. We guarantee that you will find something new and interesting with each visit.